Monday, October 11, 2010

Blog Writing Business or Fun !


Well this is a point on which most of us could talk for quite some time, some choosing money,some fun while some (like me) choosing both of them :)
The way you can be out here and make a presence is really interesting. I would bet with anyone out here on the impact and effective way one can make themselves exist out here on the "WWW".
I write for fun and the way people take interest and businesses make business from my writing gets me "some" business too !!
Yes, true that there comes a time when people tend to go more for the money part of it but this is really a short lived preposition. One cannot be a minting machine for too long. There would come a plateau when the "catchy" thing goes before the writer even realizes.
So for me, I am a fun loving business person, what about you guys? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment