Wednesday, November 10, 2010

You as your own Boss !


Now, I again come back to the same discussion, the thing which most of us think about...
Yes again I would talk about the "self" job,business and income too :D
The reasons why I would prefer to be on my own are following:
1] I could start my business with a very nominal investment. Just a machine and some space to work (could even be my garage). I get to set my working hours !
2] The "part-time" freedom for full time....Necessarily it develops into me making all efforts for myself..yes "my own self". I get to keep all the fruits of my toil.
3] Ingenuity of "my" work and the fact that it cannot be copied by anyone :)
4] Growth...yes, you get a lot to learn when you go solo, believe me.
5] You are one who would brand or disband yourself & your business :D

It is a fact that very few such start ups succeed amongst the fierce competition and tough business essentials but again it is only those "determined" souls which are examples for many others to follow suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment